Your PC needs to be repaired
A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed.
Press Enter to try again
Press F8 for Start-up Settings
Press Esc for UEFI Firmware Settings
I couldn't get past this screen
So I went out and bought a USB which did nothing. I went into my UEFI Firmware Settings and changed my boot device to my Toshiba USB Device. Then it started saying Invalid Signature Error. I looked it up and the website said that I had to launch CSM and so I did. Now it is saying Reboot and Select Proper boot device. I can't get past this screen
I had also faced such kind of issue then I got Asus Customer Support and I resolved my problem They told me solution It's under below
It seems like your HDD has been affected when it fell. Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- Start by loading in BIOS and see if your HDD is still listed.
- If it's listed make sure to set it as the first boot device.
- If it doesn't boot up and give your the same error "Reboot and Select Proper boot device" try reinstalling Windows again.
- Here's how to create a bootable Windows 10 USB.
- If this will not work then it's the HDD that is faulty.
- You can try taking out the HDD and put it onto a different PC and see if it would work or not.
- You can also try loading the OS using a different PC just to see if it would load or not.
Read More Here